Welcome to the Webpage of the International Network for Economic Research (INFER). We would like to invite you to find out more about our network and the activities we organise and support. If you requiere any further assistance or information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming INFER Events:
INFER Annual Conferences
- 19th INFER Annual Conference, 7-9 June, 2017, LAREFI, University of Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France.
- Call for Special Session at the INFER Annual Conference 2017 - deadline for submission December 10, 2016.
- INFER Workshop on News and Fiscal Policy, 2-3 March, 2017, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Brussels, Belgium.
- 3rd HenU/INFER Workshop on Applied Macroeconomics, 17-18 March, 2017, School of Economics, Henan University, Kaifeng, China.
- INFER Workshop on Rethinking Development and Macroeconomic Policy, 20-21 April, 2017, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration,Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
INFER supported Events
- 22nd Spring Meeting of Young Economists, 23-25 March, 2017, The Halle Institute for Economic Research, Halle, Germany.
INFER Workshop in Kaifeng - Extended deadline
event starting date: 2016-03-18
Post-doctoral fellowship in Economics - University of Orleans
Stocks or flows? New thinking about monetary transmission through the lending channel
Author: Javier Villar Burke
What is Different about Urbanization in Rich and Poor Countries? Cities in Brazil, China, India and the United States
Author: Juan Pablo Chauvin Edward Glaeser Yueran Ma Kristina Tobio
Taxing Vacant Apartments: Can fiscal policy reduce vacancy?
Author: Mariona Segú Benjamin Vignolles